Download Overman (2015) English Subtitle



A Story


I just followed Korean dramas in 2017. In 2018 I know Kim Junghyun through drama Welcome to Waikiki, although I don't really care at that time. But I really admire him when he plays the figure of Cheon Suho in drama Time. *close my eyes* I tried to watch some of the projects he worked on. From Rebel, Jealousy Incarnate, School 2017, Buzzcut Love, to Binggoo. However, there is one movie, Overman; that so hard to find on the internet.

Then finally I managed to find video it, though with a broken voice and more like a minion's voice. I managed to fix its voice, even though it wasn't perfect. The next problem is the subtitle, a few months ago, I haven't found anything on subscene. Then, a few days ago I tried checking, and found one subtitle in Arabic. Luckily, I haven't deleted the video.

Because of personal motivation, I decided to translate the subtitle from Arabic into English. As a Muslim, I am quite embarrassed. Because I have to rely on Google Translate to turn it into English subtitle. A little difference of letters in Arabic, will changes the meaning of the word, so, I only use my instincts. Also, I'm not good at English either.

After completing translation process, I did a review to check the subtitle. The result .. there are some grammatical errors and mistranslations. But these don't change the essence or subject of this movie. I believe you will understand the conversations. So, I'm sorry for this lack.


You can download Overman at the links below.

Overman English Subtitle 360p (282 MB)
Overman English Subtitle 480p (384 MB)
Overman RAW Video 480p (634 MB)
Subtitle Only 
Download Overman (2015) English Subtitle Download Overman (2015) English Subtitle Reviewed by Tokmbo on Januari 31, 2019 Rating: 5

6 komentar:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this. Ive been looking for this movie with english subs. I understand your struggle. I also admire Kim Jung Hyun. I like him a lot in welcome to waikiki.

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you so much for your effort.

    BalasHapus
  3. Thank you for your service.

    BalasHapus
  4. Thank you so much, your blog is the only place I could find it :D

    BalasHapus
  5. Thank so much! I am from Perú but I learn english. By the way I saw Time, and yes, Kim Jung Hyun is an excellet actor. That reazon i want to see this movie Thank you.

    BalasHapus

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.